Sunday, April 3, 2011

Keep On Learning

For the last few months, I have spent more time making Photoshop Tips, than shooting photos. Many photographers use this popular program, and many do not.

Those that do not, are often over-whelmed by how much there is to learn. I myself used Photoshop 7 for over 12 years because for the same reason.

As I have pushed myself to learn more, I also learned more about myself.

I learned that I understand things better, when I look for ways to explain things to others. I learned that trying things that scare you can also be inspiring. I also learned that the learning process in itself, keeps your mind open to new ideas. I encourage all to try something you have never tried before.

2 comments:

  1. This article is extremely useful and interesting, Thanks for sharing such an instructive article with us.

    keep updating.....! By the way , this information is very informative also ---> Why You Should Never Use Flash Photo Gallery Software.

    ReplyDelete