Friday, August 7, 2009

Photo Favorite


As I said earlier, I am still new to "Blogging". I just figured out that I could also post photos here too. Actually any of us can, so I encourage you to do so. This is one of my favorite shots, and what most people do not realize is that the overhang in this shots is only sticking out about 1 foot.

If you want to give feedback about this shot, or post one of your own, feel free. The point of this blog is it is to be used as a tool for all of us, not just me. If any of you also have other photographer friends that might be interested in this invite them to view both the website and the blog.

I agree with Ansel Adams who said: "Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

4 comments:

  1. When you go to post a "New Post" there are several icons above the section you write in, the second to last on the right side allows you to add photos. You can add them from either your own hard drive or from the web where you may already have other photos posted like Face Book, or Flicker, etc.

    ReplyDelete

  2. This article is extremely useful and interesting, Thanks for sharing such an instructive article with us.

    keep updating.....! By the way , this information is very informative also ---> Getting started in Pet Photography.

    ReplyDelete

  3. great articles, Maybe you want to check this out also When Photos Lie.

    ReplyDelete