Saturday, August 8, 2009

Responses to Comments

As I am starting to get more comments on certain articles, I find it easier to also respond to the comments in the comment section. In other words; if you had a question that was asked in the comment section under a particular article and the next day you see there are now two comments for the same article, it is very possible that is either me, or one of the others who also read this responding to your comments. I do get emails showing me which articles have comments on any given day. So just as a general bit of knowledge; if you ask a question, check back in the same section you asked it under to see possible answers. And if others, see my answers and want to add more, feel free to do the same. Some questions can very easily have multiple answers depending on your own experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment