Saturday, August 1, 2009

What I want to do with this Blog.

Unlike a forum, where everybody and anybody can post things that may or may not have anything to do with what you originally said, a Blog has a limited number of authors. I would like to open this blog to photographers already submitting photos to my website www.betterphototips.com

To do this, send an eMail to: tedric@betterphototips.com and say "Yes, I would like to be included on your blog." Once you do this, I can add your name to those who can post on this blog.

The goal here is to make a community of photographers that can interact with one another on a regular basis. I would love, for example; for other photographers to be able to comment on the winners of our monthly photo contest.

If there is a particular subject that you would like to see an article written about, like; posing your subjects, then I could respond and give more information in that area. In other words, I want this blog to be a useful tool for all of us, not just me rambling on everyday like a public journal.

3 comments:

  1. Thank You very much for your invitation.I too want to start a blog; about hiking and taking pictures, so any info about that I would find very useful.

    ReplyDelete

  2. This article is extremely useful and interesting, Thanks for sharing such an instructive article with us.

    keep updating.....! By the way , this information is very informative also ---> How to Choose Your First Professional Camera.

    ReplyDelete